Computer stands for
Computer is an device or machine perform processes, operation based and calculations on instructions provided by a program it’s an electronic device. Computer stands for
Since centuries the computers which we see today are modern shape. In following three states the evolution is generally divides.
- Mechanical Era ( Dark age)
- Electro Mechanical Era (Middle Age)
- Electronic Era (Modern Age)
Computer stands for:
- Computer: Common Operating Machine Particularly Used for trade, Education and Research.
- Computer: Common Operating Machine Particularly Used fro trade, Education and Research
- Computer: Common Oriented Machine Particularly Trade Education and Research
- Computer: Commonly Operating machine particularly for Technical and Education research.
- Computer: Common Oriented Made possible Under Technical Engineering Researchers
- Computer: Computing Oriented Manipulating programming Used in Technology Education and Research
- Computer: Common Oriented Machine purely Used Technical and Educational Research
- Computer: Common operating machine particularly for trade Education and Research
- Computer: Compute Operating Memory Particularly Transfer Educational Research
- Computer: Commonly operating machine program useful technology electronic research
- Computer: Complicated Office Machine Put Under Tremendous Effort to Reduce manpower.
- Computer: Commonly Operated Machine Particularly in Technical Education and Research.